[TenTec] Sale: Ten Tec main tuning knob

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sale: Ten Tec main tuning knob
From: e.g.j-smith@isp.com (Bob Wilderman)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:36:35 -0700
Hello Fellow Ten Tec Reflectors:
I have for sale a brand new main tuning knob which I believe is for either
the Corsair I or Delta transceiver. The knob is black with a chrome center
piece (thumb spinner knob), logging scale which has a black background and
white numbers. Anyone who is interested, please make me an offer! All
offers will be considered. I bought it thinking it would be an extra knob
for my Corsair II, but the color is black and not grey.

Also, I have for sale cables which connect a PK-232 MBX to any ICOM radio.
Cables are as new condition, I have two. Asking $20 plus shipping for the
pair. I paid $40 for them new, but never really used them. The cables have
a din connector on one end and the 8-pin ICOM microphone connector on the
other end.

Thanks,
Bob Wilderman
K3SRO