[TenTec] Optical encoder info??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Optical encoder info??
From: n2ka@juno.com (Arthur R Bernstein)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 23:46:05 EDT
I recall reading recently about several of you using various optical
encoders to either replace the one already in your OMNI VI or using it
for a homebrew 301 external control.
I've found an optical encoder in my "good junk" box. It's a Hewlett
Packard "HRPG-ASCA #14C." Below that is "90 07" (could be date of Mfg.)
It's a miniature panel mount optical encoder. Has a 5 conductor flat
cable and 5 pin female connector. I have spec. booklet w/dimensions.
Anyone know if this is suitable for TenTec applications earlier
discussed?
Any info anyone?
Thanks,
Art, N2KA..

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]