[TenTec] FS TT 405 amp and matching supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS TT 405 amp and matching supply
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:14:59 -0700
OK, there were three who *almost* bought it.  I need to try
again!  But do notice that I include the matching power
supply, and the condition is really very good, barely used for
the last 5 years or so since I got it.  Manuals included.

Model 405 amplifier, 2 watts in 50 watts out.  Built in wattmeter
and SWR meter.  Matches the 505 and 509 Argonauts.
I include the matching 9 amp power supply that will power the
amplifier and your rig.  Neat setup with the 509, all the same
color and knob scheme (if you like that sort of thing).

I would like $175 (or make offer) plus shipping for the pair.