[TenTec] narrow CW filter(s)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] narrow CW filter(s)
From: jwwhite@gate.net (Jim White)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 22:04:17 -0400
International  Filters are good stuff... I have purchased 9Mhz filters from
them before, (I was homebrewing) and I tested them at work.. They had
perfect shape factor, and Z matching.... I Kinda like the 250 Hz Ten-Tec
filters as well, I have one in each I.F., -and when they are both "in" you
have a "pipeline" to the signal you want, with no ringing
(they've got the shape factor down right).. I would appreciate the lower
sidetone of the international filter though. Thanks for the info, If I ever
get my hands on any money in the future, it migght be worth looking into..
Jim W. K1EXE