[TenTec] Redundant knowledge versus wasted bandwidth

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Redundant knowledge versus wasted bandwidth
From: andrenr@ul.com (RICHARD ANDREN)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 98 9:23:45 CDT
I'd sure like to see the answers to all the questions.  It would be silly
to answer the same questions over and over because the answers weren't
posted.

73/DX de Rick N9THC
andrenr@ul.com
n9thc@foxvalley.net
-------------
Original Text
From: "Eric N Boe" <k0avw@juno.com>, on 10/12/98 1:01 AM:
Given the latest round of "reply direct" rhetoric, I am wondering what
the group opinion on reply postings versus direct replies on technical
issues is.  I, for one, enjoy reading up on the tech issues, even though
they may not pertain to my Scout, 562, or 1220.  What do others think?

Please reply direct to me, K0AVW@juno.com.  If you're OK with not being
anonymous, include a line of permission for me to include your comments
in a summary posting to the group.  I will tally the votes and comments
over the next week or so.

73's

Eric Boe K0AVW
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]