[TenTec] RF in Output Signal

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RF in Output Signal
From: troy_wideman@eee.org (Troy Wideman)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:17:52 -0700
George,
 I suspect you have an excellent DC ground system, but, one that is not
quite adequate for RF. Try a counterpoise wire connected at the rig (say
about 33 feet of wire laid around the shack) as a test. If the RF problem
goes away, then install a more permanent RF ground using a few 1/4 wave
radials at the DC ground point used by your rig.
 Hope this helps, 73, Troy, W6HV