[TenTec] DSP/Logic Question...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] DSP/Logic Question...
From: John & Annette Nicholson" <dx@netbridge.net (John & Annette Nicholson)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 22:12:57 -0800
My Logic Chip says version 2.22

My DSP Chip says version 2.0

Is this considered '0ld' and would I gain anything by
upgrading them? Having picked this rig up used I am
a newbie...be kind to newbies... :)

Also, my serial number is 07A10376...can anyone tell me
what year this rig came off the production line?

On a side note:

I performed the Logic Board C31 frequency adjustment
with excellent results. Thanks for the tip.

I also pulled the yellow wire further away from the
harness (as far as I could) on the Low Level board
and did achieve a lowering of the 'clicking' sidetone
noise...

Thanks..again...

John K7FD