[TenTec] european electronic equipment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] european electronic equipment
From: gmaier@ultranet.com (George Maier)
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 18:12:39 -0500
Greg:
An even bigger problem is that most european television is based on the PAL
system, which is 625 lines with a 50 Hz vertical sync rate, and a totally
different aural to visual carrier carrier relationship.  Bottm line - it
won't work even if you do adapt the line voltage.   Better to ocasionally
rent a base unit somewhere; I think the game cartriges are the same for
either system.
73's
George - K1GXT