[TenTec] Re: Help on Mailbox Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Help on Mailbox Filters
From: bcotter@pop.uky.edu (Bill Cotter)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 11:30:17 -0500
Larry,

My xyl swears Outlook can filter and present mail in multiple
folders..... shes a systems programmer who works with MS Exchange,
SQL, IIS and Active-X. Me, I never could get Outlook to filter
correctly (my way ;^).

I receive between 175-200 messages per day from many sources. Much
is informational, some are action items and a little is spam/trash.
My basic goal is get mail from multiple ISP accounts, find items
mentioning "Y2K" in the Y2K folder, TenTec mail in the TenTec
folder, etc. I went back to Eudora 3.05 where mail filtering,
filing into folders and mailboxes, and managing multiple ISP mail
accounts are some of Eudora's strengths.

There are several sites (including Qualcom) dedicated to support of
Eudora. Point your browser to some of these sites for more info:

        http://www.eudora.com/
        http://www.emailman.com/eudora/
        http://www.cs.nwu.edu/~beim/eudora/index.html
        http://www.soc.staffs.ac.uk/eudora/contents.html
        http://waltz.gsfc.nasa.gov/support/eudora/eudora.html#transition

Best of luck,

Bill N4ALG
At 12:47 PM 11/8/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Anyone using Outlook Express been successful in auto-routing
incoming Ten
>Tec reflector messages to a selected folder? - xyl frustrated with
sifting
>the mailbox.
>
>Have been unsuccessful with various schemes using Inbox Assistant
>
>Tnx,
>Larry, K8PUJ

| Bill Cotter, N4ALG           E-mail: bcotter@pop.uky.edu |
| 173 Carolyn Lane               Home: (606) 887-5563,2402 |
| Nicholasville, KY 40356-9340   Work: (606) 323-6474      |