[TenTec] My complaint of a few days ago

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] My complaint of a few days ago
From: peplasters@rockford.com (Paul Plasters)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:52:00 -0600
Hi gang:
Yesterday I finally found time to call TT about the selectivity problem I
had been suffering with.  The Tech. I didn't ask his name, but thank you to
him, asked me if the readout read the right frequency.  It was close but
not right on.  He told me to do a complete reset.  This helped more than 50
percent.  It made it much more workable on those a few KHZ away.  When I
retuned the Net control frequency, it was right on.  So it might be worth
it to do a complete reset if you have some wierd thing going on.

Thanks, Paul K9PEP (was WA9FFL)