[TenTec] Delta II backlight update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II backlight update
From: coates@oceana.net (Harry &Sara Coates)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 15:53:17 -0500
Hi everyone,  From all the input so far this looks like a
go. I want to check out 1 more source before buying the EL
material. From ELtech, one $50.00 prototype kit should yield
8 pieces at $6.25+ @. The colors available are green,
blue/green, blue, and white. I like the orange idea also,
but, not an option. Besides some hard-core TT'rs might have
a coronary. If we go with ELtech I'll ask advise on best
color for display contrast. Stuart Rohre who lives in the
Austin area has offered to help with some leg work for us.
If any one wants to share in the cost of the material let me
know. I'm going to do it anyway. I want to keep 2 for myself
(1 repair es 1 spare). which leaves 6 surplus for those who
might want them. Will make decision first part of the week.
Let me know.........
'73,  Harry Coates   WA8HC       Ten Tec forever.....  RTTY