[TenTec] New Transverters on the horizon?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Transverters on the horizon?
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:06:31 -0500
At 03:20 PM 11/24/98 PST, you wrote:

>I can't get a delivery of email to the sales@Tentec.com...is there a

Bear with us...we've been having quite a bit of difficulty with
one of our two ISP's and we've even lost some inbound mail lately.

>Second, Been wondering if Ten Tec is going to follow the nice 10 to 2
>meter transverter with a nice 10 to 432 version? Some of the VHFers out
>there are wondering.

We've had requests for 220 and 432 MHz versions.  I wouldn't say
that we "won't" do one or the other (living in the southeast makes
double negatives a viable speech pattern), but we have no plans for
any other VHF transverters at this time.

Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
  Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (423) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
  Repair (423) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
  Fax (423) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>

  --->--->---> Please note: E-mail <sales@tentec.com> for sales
  and general product info only.  We presently do not offer
  repair, parts, or kit building tech support by electronic mail,
  please telephone.

  Ten-Tec manufactures amateur radio equipment, military and com-
  mercial use HF radio equipment, custom aluminum and steel
  enclosures and has an on-premises, fully equipped tool and die
  facility supplying metal and plastic injection mold industries.
  Potential tool and die, custom enclosure or communications
  electronics customer?  Contact us with your needs.