[TenTec] Argonaut 509 and 515

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut 509 and 515
From: vllario@eic.ictnet.es (Vicenç Llàrio)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:29:39 -0800
Hi again to all the list from Barcelona in Spain!

I am trying to get some feedback regarding current prices and
availability of those two QRP rigs. Here I am 100% QRP and CW and love
homebrewing but also like collecting nice "classic" QRP rigs. If anybody
over there has one of those rigs on the shelf with some dust but in mint
condition please let me know, I perhaps would buy to complete my
collection. Thanks in advance for advice and help and best 72 de
                        Vicenç, EA3ADV QRP
                                EA-QRP # 4
                                G-QRP # 7384
                                ARCI # 8454