[TenTec] WTB:Paragon II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB:Paragon II
From: kr4wm@bigfoot.com (Web Williams)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 16:47:31 -0500
I'm considering selling my Ten Tec Corsair II station (may already have
a buyer)
but want to line up a Paragon II for purchase afterwards. -Must- be in
condition, both electronically and cosmetically. Would prefer to buy
in South or North Carolina so I can visit and see what I'm getting.
Anyone got
one they're interested in parting with? Please respond with
and I'll get back with you. Will be the end of this month before things
are likely
to happen- eye surgery coming up Dec. 11th, and if things don't work out
I'm hoping for- well, you get the picture....but I'll know something by
15th or so. 73 all, -Web in Myrtle Beach, SC