[TenTec] Ten Tec Mobile rig wanted

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Mobile rig wanted
From: k5pgw@linknet.net (k5pgw@linknet.net)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 23:41:59
Have six (6) Ten Tec transceivers from Scout to Omni VI plus. Am looking
for another to operate mobile. Would consider another Scout or any small
rig such as model 546 which I believe is the Delta II. What do you have
that is surplus to your needs? Please give description of rig, condition,
and price. I will consider any small ten tec rig that is digital readout
and 50 or 100 watts. I love my Scout but am leaning toward a mobile rig
that has two vfos and 100 watts output. What have you? PLEASE EMAIL ME
DIRECT, I PREFER THAT WE NOT CLUTTER UP THE REFLECTOR WITH OUR HORSE
TRADING. 73, John, K5PGW