[TenTec] OMNI V Rig Control Program

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI V Rig Control Program
From: wb4huc@texas.net (Michael A. Newell)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 23:33:22 -0600
Hello All:

Someone on the list, within the last week or two
asked about a rig control program for the OMNI
V.

Well, I found one. It's not a logger, or contest program,
or anything like that. It's strictly a stand-alone control
program for the OMNI V, and runs in MS/PC-DOS.

It appears to be written in Microfocus COBOL, believe
it or not (which warms my heart, what with me having
written/maintained more than my share of COBOL over
the past 23 years...but I digress).

Anyway, I will be happy to send the program to anyone
who wants it. It's in executable format, so you don't need
the MF COBOL compiler.

Email me at wb4huc@texas.net if you're interested.

I've never used the program, since I don't have access
to a V, so I can't vouch for how well it works/doesn't work.

73,

Mike -- WB4HUC
http://wb4huc.home.texas.net/omni-vi/