[TenTec] receptacles for 544 boards

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] receptacles for 544 boards
From: seweber@netnitco.net (seweber@netnitco.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 13:36:49 -0600 (CST)
>Found problem with the TenTec 544. Had broken pin jack in receptacle P.C.
>board plugs into. Does anyone have any of these sockets, or receptacles
>that the PC boards plug into in the 540/544?? Does anyone know where I
>might find a source for these receptacles?? Does anyone have any parts of
>this sort from a junker 544? Please advise if you have any basket case
>540/544 rigs. Thanks for your kind ear and assistance. 73, John, K5PGW
>

>--

John:

If I were in your situation, I would give the mother ship a call.  Their
support of the older rigs is legendary!

Steve Weber, KD9BO
seweber@netnitco.net

When promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your
superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical and psychological
observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let your verbal
evaporations have lucidity, intelligibility, and veracious vivacity without
rodomontade or thespian bombast. Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic
profundity, pompous propensity, and sophomoric vacuity.

In other words, KISS (keep it simple etc.)

While you're passing out the spam, don't forget these guys:
admin@loopback, $LOGIN@localhost, $LOGNAME@localhost,
$USER@localhost, $USER@$HOST,-h1024@localhost,root@mailloop.com
Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt@fcc.gov
Commissioner James Quello: jquello@fcc.gov