[TenTec] Apology to Ten Tec group

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Apology to Ten Tec group
From: peplasters@rockford.com (Paul Plasters)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:21:00 -0600

Hi group, John, some body is always unhappy about something.  Not too long
ago some one wanted all postings sent direct so they didn't have to read
them.  I like readind the answers to problems, as it gives me answers when
the problems pop up.
About the post of the tuner, I went and looked at it, and will put in a bid
just before it closes, that is how interesting it was to me.  Please don't
let one or two sour grapes ruin things for you.  99.8 % of us are happy
that you made the post.
73 Paul K9PEP