[TenTec] Omni VI: DB9 vs DB25

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI: DB9 vs DB25
From: John & Annette Nicholson" <dx@netbridge.net (John & Annette Nicholson)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 09:59:41 -0800
Hello,

I am in the process of connecting my Omni VI to a 9 pin serial connector
on the back of my pc (the only available I/O port). I see the wiring
diagram in the TT Manual...is this a standard wiring configuration to
go from the 25 pin on the back of the Omni to the 9 pin on my pc? Or
do I need to specially wire my own cable? My old pc had a 25 pin
serial port so was no problem. Today I tried a 25 pin to 25 pin cable with
a 9 pin adapter...but it didn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks...and Happiest of New Year's to all...

73 K7FD John
http://www.netbridge.net/dx