[TenTec] Omni VI: DB9 vs DB25 SOLVED

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI: DB9 vs DB25 SOLVED
From: John & Annette Nicholson" <dx@netbridge.net (John & Annette Nicholson)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 12:32:48 -0800
Thanks to all that helped. The solution, as usual, was simple...hihi.
Unfortunately it took me awhile to stumble on it...

In Log-EQF, the base address was missing in the com2 port setup. It wasn't
obvious (at least to me!); an 'h' was listed instead of '2F8h'...

I am using a standard db25 to db25 serial cable with a 9 pin adapter.
All works great...I am back in business...

Thanks again for everyone's thoughts and ideas...

Now where is the champagne and party poppers? Happy New Year!

73 John K7FD