[TenTec] omni VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] omni VI
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:27:32 -0500
Shucks no!
I just received a brand new Heil BM-10 headset with boom mic via mail order.
The mic wouldn't work. I opened the mic holder and lo...there was no
element! Fortunately it came from an honest dealer who is sending me an
element.
Naw. I wouldn't let a little chirp stop me from buying a rig. It's really a
nice feature. All your friends will be able to recgonize you. You get heard
in contest and pileups better and maybe even receive more mail from the
mailman. All of this for only $3000 with all the filters. No extra charge
for the chirp.

N4LQ

->After hearing  about the dozens of  postings on the chirp in the VI I'am