[TenTec] Re: Weight vs Ratio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Weight vs Ratio
From: royanjoy@ncn.net (Roy Koeppe)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:37:54 -0600
Right own, bro,

Referring to weight as dot:dash ratio has been a pet peeve of mine for many
years. And not just with internal keyers, either.
I'm not even convinced that any of them do really adjust the ratio at all.
The ones I am experienced with actually were  honest  weight controls all
along. I had an old Autronic keyer which had a separate speed control for
the dots and one for the dashes!

73,     K6XK