[TenTec] Century 22?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Century 22?
From: prvalko@oakland.edu (Paul R. Valko)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:19:09 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, K & H Darwin wrote:

> How easy is it to find C22's?  I'm interested in getting one again but
> haven't seen any listed for sale anywhere.  Are they as tough to get as the
> 515??  Were there any options for the C22 or was everything built in?

The C22 is really had to find because few were sold.  I had a 515 years
before I got my C22 (which is a HUGE improvement over the C21).

The C22 had an external PS.  There was a keyer option.

> Of course I owned a 515 with all the options and a C22.  Both have been
> sold.

You never win by selling a tentec.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics
<http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko>