[TenTec] Need Help From Filter Gurus!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need Help From Filter Gurus!
From: Rosenberg.Eric@orbcomm.com (Rosenberg.Eric@orbcomm.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 11:52:28 -0500
I just received the 2 INRAD 400 Hz filters form my new (demo) Omni-6+

A couple of questions.   What is the correct gain setting for the 9 MHz
filter, hi or low?

Both filters are larger than the TT versions.  The cover plate has some
rubber material, presumably to hold the filters in place.  Will leaving
those strips in place and tightening the cover have any negative effect,
considering that the rubber is slightly too thick?

Thanks,
Eric W3DQ

btw, when is someone going to come out with a '400' button replacement  :-)