[TenTec] Ads

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ads
From: cburk001@juno.com (charles w burkhardt)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:42:39 -0600
Gentlemen: I've found this service to be very useful for information
about TenTec products, and I wish to thank,again, all those who responded
to my questions. I 've noticed a few 'wanted to buy' or 'for sale'
ads-but not many. Is there some sort of gentlemen's agreement that the
forum should not be used  for ads?  I can see where this might tend to
overload the system, but at the same time, could prove  to be of value to
TenTec owners.   Charlie K0GPF

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]