[TenTec] New Ten Tec 6m/2m Rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Ten Tec 6m/2m Rig
From: carl.s.hyde@lmco.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:00:26 -0500
See,  thats what they get for even mentioning that there may be a new rig.  You
can't see it! You wont be able to see it until it is released aroung the time of
the Dayton Hamvention.  Anything posted about the rig is pure speculation up
until the day it is released.  The web site will post it when it is officially
announced just like they did last year when the RS-320 was released.  They are
trying to have Beta versions for sale at Dayton.  If they do better get there
early!

Richard Lubash wrote:

> Where can you see this rig? I couldn't find it on the Ten Tec www site.
>
> Thanks es 73
>
> Richard / N1VXW
>
> -------------------
>
> >Eric Rosenburg wrote:
> >
> >>Ten-Tec Model 526 All-Mode VHF Transceiver. . .
> >>It also will be Amateur Radio's first IF-DSP VHF all-mode transceiver. . .
> >>
> >>The 526 will cover 6 and 2 meters with 20 W on each band variable to less
> >>than 1 W via a front-panel control. . .
> >>CW/SSB/FM modes
> >>Separate SO-239 ports for each band
> >>DSP-based filtering, with approximately 30 filters selectable, 250 Hz to 1
> >>kHz in 50-Hz steps and 1 to 2.8 kHz in 100-Hz steps

> Richard Lubash
> rlubash@poco.mv.com

> --

Carl Hyde
carl.s.hyde@lmco.com
Desk:  (609) 866-6386
Fax:   (609) 866-6414

POLITICS:  From the Latin prefix "Poli" meaning "Many" and the word "Tics"
           meaning "blood sucking parasites"