To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT ARGOSY
From: RangerSF5@aol.com (RangerSF5@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:46:45 EST
Hi Gang,
My Argosy is on the way back.
I'll have it on Monday and it will get another complete work up(alignment)
Has the 1.6 SSB filter along with the Embedded Research CW/Audio Filter and
the 25 KC counter.
No MIC,The one I had was bad to begin with.
No C/B cord or noise blanker.
The rig worked well for me and I even heard AL7FS's beacon on 10-M with a 55
FT. long random wire.
The rig has a rock solid PTOand I have received many good audio reports.
Infact on a traffic net,a local ham reconized my voice on 40-M SSB.
After the rig gets a good going over,it's getting boxed and the first person
who reponds will get it.
The price is $200.00 shipped VIA UPS
73 to all
WA2HOQrp <tm>