[TenTec] TenTec 251 Power Supply FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec 251 Power Supply FS
From: W8EK@usa.net (Ken Simpson)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 07:06:24 -0500
Hi Paul and List,

Actually, the 251 is a fully regulated supply.  It is almost the same
as the 252 (18 amp) supply, and its variations (252 G, 252 M, etc.),
except it has a smaller transformer, smaller filter cap, etc.  All of
the 251s were regulated.

I think the one you are referring to is the 250 (its been about 30
years, so my memory may not be correct). Not too many of them were
sold.

In any case, the 251 is the same size, color, and styling as the 405
amp, and matches it perfectly.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK