[TenTec] Bulbs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Bulbs
From: cburk001@juno.com (charles w burkhardt)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:32:55 -0600
Thanks to all who replied about the replacement display bulbs for my Omni
V from Radio Shack. They work fine. Now for an admission from  a guy that
doesn't work much SSB. I had written that the receiver saturated  on
strong SSB signals  and I had to back the RF gain control off to  keep
the  unit from blocking. I was fiddling with it this morning and
someone(the xyl?) had pushed the  vox/ptt button to vox, and I  the rig
was switching to transmit on  signals from the speaker, which means I
have to play with the controls in the back until I get them correct..
Dumb!!!  Does anyone know what the  prefix VP1 covers, or is this not an
appropriate topic for this service. Thanks again, Charlie K0GPF

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]