[TenTec] New operating mode PSK31

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New operating mode PSK31
From: carl.s.hyde@lmco.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:19:53 -0500
Some of the Hams in my area here in New Jersey are starting to use
PSK31. Neatest thing since Pactor.  Last night we maintained a 3 way net
using milliwatts of power.  Uses a 16 bit sound card for DSP and the
software is free.  Easy to hook up your rig, I'm using my Scout,  and a
lot of fun.  uses 60 hertz of bandwidth and is almost immune to QRM.
Want to Join us? To find out more and download the windows version of
the software check out: http://aintel.bi.ehu.es/psk31.html.  There are
several versions to run on DSP.
10 Meter call frequency is 28,120 on east coast.  You'll really like
this mode especially on noisy 80 Meters.

--
Carl Hyde
carl.s.hyde@lmco.com

POLITICS:  From the Latin prefix "Poli" meaning "Many" and the word
"Tics"
           meaning "blood sucking parasites"