[TenTec] DeoxIt

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] DeoxIt
From: ac5aa@juno.com (ac5aa@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:02:36 -0600
I've gotten a few requests about where to obtain DeoxIt.  I was told MCM
Electronics carries it, but their web site does not have a catalog
online.  YOu can order one from there, and the URL is:

Found a listing for it at TechniTool:

The manufacturer, Caig's descriptive material is at:

Be warned, from the few sites I've looked at, 25 ml of it will cost $17
plus shipping, and 59 ml is $22 plus shipping.  The 25 ml container has a
needle applicator - the most appropriate for switch and rig contact
application.  Hope this is useful.

        73,  Duane

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas