[TenTec] Easy Off

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Easy Off
From: whowell@hq.nasa.gov (Scott Howell)
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 07:55:04 -0500
no no no you guys have it all wrong. You ahve to microwave the sucker for
at least 30 mins on full pwr. It'll work.
Oh yeah, just ignore the sparks. Its part of the baking process.
if this doesn't work, grab your handy pressure cooker and fill with a combo
of gasoline and olive oil. A pintch of salt, one clove of garlic, and
finally to kick that baby up to notches unknown to mankind; some chilee
powder and a healthy shot of red pepper. Man that rig will be set for at
least 100 years.
After baking, remove and sprinkle with powdered sugar and spray with wd40.
Hmmmm, I'm getting hungery.
73 de Scott/n3byy
Fists #5030