[TenTec] RE: OMNI VI Connector 52

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: OMNI VI Connector 52
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:38:31 -0500 (EST)

For the life of me, I can't see why anyone would NOT want to control the
sidetone's volume with the AF gain control. Can someone explain this? All
other brands of rigs I've had all control the sidetone from the volume
control and also have an internal adjustment to set the relative gain of
the sidetone. This only seems natural to me. So, if I had an Omni VI, I
wouldn't hesitate to rip off Connector 52!

N4LQ@IGLOU.COM