[TenTec] OMNI-D MIKE FEEDBACK

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI-D MIKE FEEDBACK
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com (ARDUJENSKI@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 00:30:24 EST
Lots of comments about the best mike for use with the OMNI-D. Although the
Astatic D-104 and the SHURE 444 got the high ratings, the suggestion that the
mike may depend upon the voice quality too. My hope is within the next few
weeks to be able to get the TT 705A, SHURE 444 and the Astatic D-104 at the
same station with at least 2-3 operators with various voice qualities and have
some stations rating the audio. This may not only be of help to me but also
others on the list in making a selection.    THANKS     ALAN    KB7MBI