[TenTec] correction on CCL or D-won oh fo

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] correction on CCL or D-won oh fo
From: wadepatton@mindspring.com (Thos. Wade Patton)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 00:00:54 +0000
(added a "p" to Lolliop")

Wait a minute.  I've always had good reports with my 705 on the Corsair and
the Omni V.  ( The gain is very touchy on the V)  Now you guys are
suggesting a Chicken Chokin' Lollipop!  cool.  BTW you can get those with a
base mounted switch.  Of course to be real snazzy you need a boom and a
footfeed.  Fred just offerd to let me try his Astatic 10DA mike.  Anybody
have experience with with that?

I plan on using Heil Sound on my other rig--different subject.

W1ADE