[TenTec] RTTY

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RTTY
From: coates@oceana.net (Harry &Sara Coates)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 22:33:17 -0500
Hi Gang,

I've noticed a small flourish about RTTY with Ten Tec gear
lately. I responded to a question about getting equal
signals on Mark es Space tones a week or so ago. Never saw
another word on that subject. Read a hundred on plug 52,
clicks, chirps, squawks, etc, etc, and whether TT cared or
not.
Now, I know that CW is the purist digital mode, and TT is
famous for that.
Lets tell the world about the other modes our Ten Tec rigs
do very well. I belong to 3 "digital" lists in order to keep
currant on those modes. I am quite frankly getting tired of
hearing how great the, "YEACOMWOOD" is on RTTY. My OMNI VI/3
does an outstanding job on these modes, RTTY, PACTOR and
PSK31. Along with my Hercules II when required, I couldn't
imagine a station that does any better.
Lets hear from you people that use TT gear on these modes,
and share your experience with others. Dare to ask
questions. Come out of the closet!!
"Closet Kilowatts" are accepted of course. HI HI

Harry Coates       WA8HC

                            TEN TEC forever and RTTY