[TenTec] Intermittent "Mass-Term" connections...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Intermittent "Mass-Term" connections...
From: dacalvin@us.ibm.com (dacalvin@us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:19:29 -0600

OH NO!!   Please, let's not start this again!!

     73,  Duane    AC5AA

Duane A. Calvin
Server Systems Test Engineer
Dept. 76TS   RS/6000 - SP Nodes
IBM Austin, TX      >O<     Tie: 793-3368

"Alex Mendelsohn" <alex.ai2q@worldnet.att.net> on 03/25/99 10:55:16 AM

Please respond to alex.ai2q@worldnet.att.net

To:   tscott@eni.net, "'Ten-Tec Users Reflector'" <tentec@contesting.com>
cc:    (bcc: Duane Calvin/Austin/IBM)
Subject:  RE: [TenTec] Intermittent "Mass-Term" connections...

Tom:

Forget about the WD-40 vs Deoxit debate. Get ahold of some Stabilant-22 and
put it on your connectors. You'll say goodbye to intermittents forever.
Stabilant is a polymer that conducts between metallic surfaces and acts as
an insulator between dielectrics.

Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex  in Kennebunk, Maine .-.-.

-------

Alex Mendelsohn, Editor-at-Large
Portable Design
Tel: 207-967-8812