[TenTec] Ten Tec Omni D / Astatic D-104

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni D / Astatic D-104
From: KF4EIB@aol.com (KF4EIB@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:09:52 EDT
Greetings to all,

I found a "chrome lollipop" Astatic D-104 w/ T-UG9 base at the Raleigh
hamfest today.
I have heard many reports as to the great sound to be enjoyed with this mike
on an Omni D.
Question, can anyone help me determine what wire goes where on the three ring
contact phone type plug that is needed on my rig?
The old plug on the mike is the four prong version.
Wires on the T-UG9 are:
Shield
White
Red
Yellow
Blue
Black

I also believe that I need to by-pass the amplifier part of this unit?  Not
needed on the Omni D?
Condition?  On a scale of 1 to 10.....  9.1

Thanks for your help and time in advance.

73,
Gordon kf4eib
Greensboro, NC