[TenTec] HARLEYTEC

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HARLEYTEC
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:25:36 -0400 (EDT)

> "Ten-Tec is a radio manufacturer (ham radios, business radios, government
> radios) among other things. By their own admission, Ten-Tec is the "Harley
> Davidson" of radios. High-class equipment, American made, etc. You get the
> idea."

Could the TenTec/Harley relationship explain the keying on the Omni VI and
the fequency jumping of the Scout? Maybe now we know why they don't fix
these abnormalities. I knew something wasn't right about that picture in
QST. Those guys should have been wearing their colors, sporting beards and
maybe have their women behind them and a caption that says:

LOOK PUNKS....YOU BUY OUR RADIO OR ELSE.....

Steve Ellington N4LQ
N4LQ@IGLOU.COM