[TenTec] Operating CW

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Operating CW
From: randas@mindspring.com (randas@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:54:59 -0400
I feel everyone should be able to use a hand key. Up to 10wpm they are
great. Some guys use them up to 20wpm.. but I'd say "most" cw op are useing
paddles or bugs past 13wpm. The last thing to use when you are trying to
learn or speed up your code speed is a keyboard. You learn sending code as
well as listening to code. Get on the air...at any speed..it fun..and you
improve much faster.

73 de Tim  K0FL