[TenTec] Paragon I - good news...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon I - good news...
From: promedia@itnet.com.pl (promedia)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:39:29 +0200

--------------310A3841F32AF40DB9897DB4

Hi to All,

good news for those who have encountered problems finding a software
capable of paragon I control.

Bob - N6BFM - brew one.
I've checked it thoroughly - works great.
Software named  LOGGER is available directly from Bob's
e-mail: n6bfm@avana.net
and, what is most important to, as I can see, most of this reflector
users,
the software is  FREE !!!

Best of luck,

Alec/SP2EWQ

--------------310A3841F32AF40DB9897DB4

<HTML>
Hi to All,

<P>good news for those who have encountered problems finding a software
<BR>capable of <B>paragon I</B> control.

<P>Bob - N6BFM - brew one.
<BR>I've checked it thoroughly - works great.
<BR>Software named&nbsp; LOGGER is available directly from Bob's
<BR>e-mail: <B>n6bfm@avana.net</B>
<BR>and, what is most important to, as I can see, most of this reflector
users,
<BR><B>the software is&nbsp; FREE !!!</B><B></B>

<P>Best of luck,

<P>Alec/SP2EWQ
<BR><B></B>&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------310A3841F32AF40DB9897DB4--