[TenTec] Mistake: should be FS: OMNI VI+, 962, ......

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mistake: should be FS: OMNI VI+, 962, ......
From: chicks@ix.netcom.com (Charlie Hicks)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 14:06:29 -0500
<Sorry for mistake on header of first message>

Ten-Tec items for sale.  Selling #1 as a lot.  All items
are very clean and work perfectly.  I hesitate to sell these
as I just acquired them but I am moving to new house and could use
the cash for house purchase.  (I have too many radios anyway.....)

1. #564 Omni VI+ (Option 3 upgrade) Excellent shape, very clean,
   some very light scratches on top.  Front panel is clean - no scratches
   or signs of wear.  Includes new manual and original 1.8 kHz filter.
   (No original box - sorry.)

  -#962 Power supply/speaker.  Just purchased.  As new.
   Original box/manual.

  -#705 Desk mic.  Just purchased.  As new.

  -International Radio #752  2.1 kHz/MHz filter (just installed).

  -International Radio #754  2.8 KHz/MHz filter (just installed).

   I have used this rig for less than 5 hours since purchasing late '98.

   $2,025.00 plus actual shipping/insurance for all.

   I'll only sell individual items if I don't get any interest in the lot.

2. #238 2KW antenna tuner.  Brand new, never used.
   Taken out of box and set on bench.  Never hooked up.  (New $395)
   Original box/manual.
   $320.00 + actual shipping/insurance.

US, Certified funds/cash only.  Will not ship out of USA.

Buy all for $2,300. + ship/ins.

Serious inquiries to:     Charlie Hicks, WB0LJP    chicks@ix.netcom.com

Can be seen in Omaha, NE area but antennas are coming down to sell
current house.  I can send JPG or GIF as requested.

Charlie Hicks
HICKS Systems & Associates, Inc.