[TenTec] N4LQ/BIKEOMOBILE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4LQ/BIKEOMOBILE
From: jbcumming@wwdc.com (VE3JC - John C)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 00:17:44 -0400
Steve,
        Check out my site below for some suggestions on key and antenna
mounting (and links to other bike mobile sites).  I also have a photo of
a clip-on capacitance hat, which I use to achieve resonance on 40 and 80
m cw with my Outbacker. That may help your hustler.
        Hope to be on bike mobile during QRPTTF contest  (and every weekend
from now on, for that matter!)
                                73, JC

            |     VE3JC  John Cumming
     Q      |     Delaware, ON CANADA