[TenTec] Power Line QRN?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Power Line QRN?
From: Michael O. Hyder" <N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 06:47:39 -0400
Hi Tom (et al)--

My suggestion is that, instead of spending a fortune trying to eliminate
noise at your station, you first try to eliminate it at its source.  This
can be easier than you might think.  High voltage transmission lines should
be quiet if properly installed and maintained.

I wrote down some similar problems and solutions that we have found over the
years.  Perhaps some of what we have done will be of help to you.  You can
find it at http://home.naxs.com/n4tn/noise.html

My friend's website where that is posted is at http://home.naxs.com/n4tn/

He is N4TN - I am N4NT -- those are not typos!

Very good luck to all.
Mike N4NT@wireco.net