[TenTec] Re:big boxes

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re:big boxes
From: wadepatton@mindspring.com (Thos. Wade Patton)
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 18:54:11 -0500
The person complaining about price also complained about the size of the
radio.  I find the large enclosure quite handy when I need to open it and
play with the filters or whatnot.  I also like the large presence on my
desktop.  I think a 706 looks rather ridiculous in a hamshack.

Keep 'em large, Marge.

W1ADE