[TenTec] Got a good Ten-Tec Omni VI..... Lets trade.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Got a good Ten-Tec Omni VI..... Lets trade.
From: William Lee" <n5wrx@mindspring.com (William Lee)
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 06:01:52 -0500
OK youse guys.......  You have got me wanting to try the "ULTIMATE RADIO".

I am wanting an Omni VI + in perfect condition.
If it performs better than my Corsair II then I know I will like it.

I have for trade ... a lesser radio.
It is an Icom-765 that looks and works like new. It has 250hz and 500hz CW
filters in both IF's (SN# 44xx)
Plus some good old American greenbacks in a used but spendable condition.

If you are thinking about getting rid of your "ULTIMATE RADIO" (kinda makes
you wonder dont it?) please call me and lets talk about a trade.

William Lee   N5WRX
205-995-7732 (days)