[TenTec] Re: Internet phone charges

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Internet phone charges
From: dlrwild1@voicenet.com (Bob Wilderman)
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:13:07 -0400
To all Reflector Members:

I am very sorry that my posting yesterday caused such a problem on the
Reflector. I was only passing along information that was given to me by a
very good, trusting, intelligent friend. He would have no reason to pass
along false information.

I did not hear the CNN broadcast myself, although now, I wish that I did
since I am getting lots of  grief from this posting. I just thought that it
sounded important enough to bring it to everyone's attention even though it
was not about a Ten Tec related topic.

I apologize if my posting angered anyone or caused any unnecessary
controversy. I did write to my congressman via e-mail. I will call today to
confirm or deny this announcement from CNN. Again, I apologize to everyone.
I did not mean to use the Reflector space as a forum or soapbox.

73's
Bob Wilderman
K3SRO
dlrwild1@voicenet.com