[TenTec] Corsair/Sputnik??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair/Sputnik??
From: JimN0OCT@aol.com (JimN0OCT@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:53:16 EDT
Just to clear the air a little--this was noticed with *no antenna* attached
to the radio, so it is well below ambient noise.  This isn't a problem I am
reporting, merely a curiosity.

Thanks for all the input I've gotten.  To date, most think it is the
frequency counter, with a vote or two for the LCD display driver associated
circuitry.

73, Jim NØOCT

In a message dated 06-May-99 13:49:44 Central Daylight Time, AB4KX@aol.com
writes:

> I hear something matching your description around 3.587.5 or so on my
Corsair