[TenTec] FS: Corsair II System

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II System
From: csparks@bigfoot.com (Chuck Sparks)
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:52:27 -0500
I have for sale my Corsair II System, complete with full complement of
filters, the 961 PS, the 263 external VFO, and the 705 mic. The Corsair
and VFO are so close to perfect that TenTec would be proud. The PS is
real nice but the Chassis is repainted.  Would prefer to deliver in the
Austin, TX. area but will ship (Transceiver only has original box) to
any CONUS address.  My price is $850.00 Plus shipping.

Chuck Sparks
K5TOQ
csparks@bigfoot.com
(512) 990-6116 (7:00 - 4:00 CDT)