[TenTec] T-T Model 2591 HT

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] T-T Model 2591 HT
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 18:30:03 -0500

>I recently bought a used Ten-Tec Model 2591 2-meter
handi-talkie. Since

<snip>

Does anyone out there have one of these charts they could
>fax or mail a copy to me?

<snip>

>Does anybody know what this modification
>involves?

Winston,

You did not tell us the most important part:

Have you contacted Ten-Tec service department, yet?

If not, do so.  I'll bet they can and will tell you everything
you need to know.  They may even send you the parts to make the
mod yourself! Free!

Have fun with the radio...I have two (one was my Dad's (sk)--he
liked mine so much he bought one just like it.), but neither have
the tone board.

73,
dale, kg5u